Thanksgiving is a time of year to reflect on family, friends and other elements of life for which we are grateful. While I believe strongly that striving for gratitude should be a daily practice, I will certainly not pass on the opportunity to express my thanks today.
- My family–both furry and non-furry members.
- Having a passion for my work; I can't imagine not pressing the shutter when I see something beautiful through the viewfinder.
- The opportunity to work and experience community in two incredible cities–Santa Fe and Austin.
- My clients who invite me into their lives to creatively capture what is most important to them.
- A husband who encourages me to grow both personally and professionally and does the same for himself.
- Mature and new relationships and the experience of connection and joy they both bring.
- Inspiring projects that expose me to new perspectives and opportunities.
- Oh, and let me not forget: trailer eateries, cheese, laughter, color, red wine and sunshine. (Not necessarily in that order).